Sunday, September 28, 2008

River Phoenix


August 23, 1970, 12:03 PM, Madras Station, OR

"I don't want to die in a car accident. When I die it'll be a glorious day. It'll probably be a waterfall."

"I try to lie as much as I can when I'm interviewed."

"It still strikes me as strange that anyone can have any moral objection to someone else's sexuality. It's like telling someone else how to clean their house."

Sun in Virgo, house 10
Moon in Taurus, house 7
Mercury in Virgo, house 11
Venus in Libra, house 12
Mars in Leo, house 10
Jupiter in Scorpio, house 1
Saturn in Taurus, house 7
Uranus in Libra, house 11
Neptune in Scorpio, house 1
Pluto in Virgo, house 11

Ascendant in Scorpio
Midheaven in Leo
North Node in Pisces, house 4
Chiron in Aries, house house 5

Mercury conjunct Pluto
Jupiter conjunct Ascendant
Sun conjunct Mars
Moon conjunct Saturn
Venus conjunct Uranus
Mars conjunct Midheaven

Moon opposition Neptune
Saturn opposition Neptune

Sun square Moon
Mars square Saturn
Sun square Neptune
Mars square Neptune
Moon square Mars
Sun square Saturn

Moon trine Pluto
Moon trine Mercury
Mercury trine Saturn
Saturn trine Pluto
Moon trine Uranus

Sun sextile Jupiter
Neptune sextile Pluto
Mercury sextile Pluto
Venus sextile Midheaven
Sun sextile Ascendant

1 comment:

Cait! said...

12th house Libra Venus sounds downright magical to me.