Thursday, October 16, 2008

Annie Lennox


December 25, 1954, 11:10 PM, Aberdeen, Scotland

"I'm an only child, you know, originally. I'm not a child anymore, but I certainly tend to spend a lot of time on my own."

"Although my music may be or may have been part of the cultural background fabric of the gay community, I consider myself an outsider who belongs everywhere and nowhere. Being a human being is what truly counts. That's where you'll find me."

"There are two kinds of artists left: those who endorse Pepsi and those who simply won't."

"Dying is easy. It's living that scares me to death."

Sun in Capricorn, house 4
Moon in Capricorn, house 4
Mercury in Capricorn, house 4
Venus in Scorpio, house 3
Mars in Pisces, house 6
Jupiter in Cancer, house 11
Saturn in Scorpio, house 3
Uranus in Cancer, house 11
Neptune in Libra, house 2
Pluto in Leo, house 12

Virgo Ascendant
Gemini Midheaven
North Node in Capricorn, house 4
Chiron in Capricorn, house 5

*

Sun conjunct Mercury
Jupiter conjunct Uranus
Venus conjunct Saturn
Moon conjunct Mercury
Sun conjunct Moon

Mars opposite Ascendant

Jupiter square Neptune
Uranus square Neptune
Mars square Midheaven
Venus square Pluto

Mars trine Saturn
Venus trine Uranus
Venus trine Jupiter
Venus trine Mars
Sun trine Pluto
Mercury trine Pluto
Neptune trine Midheaven

Neptune sextile Pluto
Venus sextile Ascendant
Uranus sextile Ascendant
Jupiter sextile Ascendant
Moon sextile Mars
Saturn sextile Ascendant
Sun sextile Neptune
Mercury sextile Neptune

Venus quincunx Midheaven
Saturn quincunx Midheaven

2 comments:

Renee said...

Super Capricorn: please note the "Goat eyes."

Cait! said...

I was seriously *just* thinking to myself that you should do her up- "I Need A Man" came on VH1 Classic and I remembered her super Cappy ways!