Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nina Simone


February 21, 1933, 6:00 AM, Tryon, North Carolina

"Music is a gift and a burden I've had since I can remember who I was."

"Slavery has never been abolished from America's way of thinking."

"This may be a dream, but I'll say it anyway: I was supposed to be married last year, and I bought a gown. When I meet Nelson Mandela, I shall put on this gown and have the train of it removed and put aside, and kiss the ground that he walks on and then kiss his feet."

"My first love is the sea and water, not music. Music is second."

Sun in Pisces, house 1
Moon in Capricorn, house 12
Mercury in Pisces, house 1
Venus in Aquarius, house 1
Mars in Virgo, house 7
Jupiter in Virgo, house 8
Saturn in Aquarius, house 1
Uranus in Aries, house 2
Neptune in Virgo, house 7
Pluto in Cancer, house 6

Aquarius Ascendant
Scorpio Midheaven
North Node in Pisces, house 1
Chiron in Taurus, house 4

*

Saturn conjunct Ascendant
Mars conjunct Neptune
Mars conjunct Jupiter
Venus conjunct Saturn
Venus conjunct Ascendant

Mercury opposition Mars
Moon opposition Pluto
Mercury opposition Neptune
Sun opposition Neptune
Mercury opposition Jupiter

Uranus square Pluto
Moon square Uranus
Sun square Midheaven

Moon trine Jupiter
Pluto trine Midheaven
Mercury trine Pluto

Jupiter sextile Pluto
Moon sextile Midheaven
Venus sextile Uranus
Jupiter sextile Midheaven

Jupiter quincunx Uranus
Saturn quincunx Neptune
Neptune quincunx Ascendant

1 comment:

Renee said...

Neptune issues much?