Friday, October 17, 2008

Mae West


August 17, 1892, 10:30 PM, Brooklyn Heights, NY

"I never loved another person the way I loved myself."

"A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald, but if he has fire, women will like him."

"It isn't what I do, but how I do it. It isn't what I say, but how I say it, and how I look when I do it and say it."

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before."

"I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing."

Sun in Leo, house 4
Moon in Cancer, house 2
Mercury in Virgo, house 5
Venus in Cancer, house 3
Mars in Aquarius, house 10
Jupiter in Aries, house 12
Saturn in Virgo, house 5
Uranus in Scorpio, house 6
Neptune in Gemini, house 1
Pluto in Gemini, house 1

Taurus Ascendant
Aquarius Midheaven
North Node in Taurus, house 12
Chiron in Leo, house 4

*

Neptune conjunct Pluto
Mars conjunct Midheaven

Jupiter opposite Uranus

Mercury square Pluto
Sun square Ascendant
Uranus square Midheaven
Mercury square Neptune
Moon square Saturn
Mars square Uranus

Moon trine Uranus
Sun trine Jupiter
Mars trine Pluto
Mars trine Neptune
Saturn trine Ascendant
Saturn trine Midheaven
Pluto trine Midheaven
Neptune trine Midheaven

Mercury sextile Venus

Moon quincunx Midheaven
Mercury quincunx Mars

No comments: