Monday, October 20, 2008

Sid Vicious


May 10, 1957, 7:09 PM, London, England

"I'll die before I'm 25, and when I do I'll have lived the way I wanted to."

"American audiences are just the same as any other audiences. Except a bit more boring."

"I've only been in love with a beer bottle and a mirror."

Sun in Taurus, house 7
Moon in Libra, house 11
Mercury in Taurus, house 7
Venus in Taurus, house 7
Mars in Cancer, house 8
Jupiter in Virgo, house 11
Saturn in Sagittarius, house 2
Uranus in Leo, house 9
Neptune in Scorpio, house 12
Pluto in Leo, house 10

Scorpio Ascendant
Leo Midheaven
North Node in Scorpio, house 1
Chiron in Aquarius, house 4

*

Neptune conjunct Ascendant
Sun conjunct Venus
Sun conjunct Mercury
Pluto conjunct Midheaven

Mercury opposite Ascendant

Venus square Pluto
Sun square Midheaven
Uranus square Ascendant
Uranus square Neptune
Moon square Mars
Mercury square Midheaven

Mars trine Ascendant
Sun trine Jupiter
Mars trine Neptune
Venus trine Jupiter
Saturn trine Midheaven

Neptune sextile Pluto
Moon sextile Saturn
Moon sextile Uranus
Mars sextile Pluto
Mercury quincunx Saturn

1 comment:

Cait! said...

SUPER VENUS! I'M A TAURUS, GIVE ME MORE. MY MOON'S IN LIBRA, MAKE IT PRETTY!