Monday, October 27, 2008

"G.G." Allin, birth name: Jesus Christ Allin


August 29, 1956, Lancaster, NH; I don't typically post charts with an unknown birth time, but I find this human and his chart interesting/frightening enough to post it anyway.

"If I wasn't a musician, I'd be a serial killer."

"Your soul should be as strong as possible when it leaves here for whatever comes next."

"What I do is real. It's war out there."

"Why me? Because it's my revenge on this robotic society; because someone has to do it."

"I believe I am the highest power, absolutely."

Sun in Virgo
Moon in Gemini
Mercury in Libra
Venus in Cancer
Mars in Pisces
Jupiter in Virgo
Saturn in Scorpio
Uranus in Leo
Neptune in Libra
Pluto in Leo

North Node in Sagittarius
Chiron in Aquarius

*

Sun conjunct Jupiter
Sun conjunct Pluto

Saturn square Pluto
Moon square Jupiter
Sun square Moon
Uranus square Neptune

Venus trine Mars
Mars trine Saturn
Venus trine Saturn
Saturn trine Uranus

Neptune sextile Pluto
Mercury sextile Uranus

No comments: